David has been pioneering God Movements and mentoring leaders on every continent for over 30 years.
The result has been thousands of new churches and disciples that bring life-giving transformation to their communities.
He currently serves as the Strategic Director for Accelerate Global, Director of Southern Africa and Global Urban Ministry for New Generations and Executive Director of TAN Foundation in South Africa.
David is married to Michelle and they have two adult children. He is a bad golfer, average photographer and self-confessed coffee addict. David’s primary role is coaching leaders to launch, lead and multiply God Movements globally.
Have you always known that you were shaped for significance?
Is there a yearning deep inside to participate in God’s mission?
Our churches are filled with successful business leaders sitting on unrealized potential.
This potent booklet outlines how you can be empowered to make a true, lasting impact and leave a spiritual legacy for generations to come.
What others say…
Even at first glance, his eyes told a story. It was a story of deep pain, suffering and betrayal. Our conversation quickly revealed the depth of this initial impression. Sitting before me was a man who radiated an intense compassion and kindness. One that that had been shaped through years of suffering. He was a man that I instinctively trusted. He was broken. Yet his brokenness was strangely... Read more
Help David to mentor
90% of the remarkable movement leaders that David serves – many in third world contexts - are unable to pay the costs.
These are leaders with massive untapped potential to transform their communities.
David relies on the sacrifice of generous donors to help.
All it takes is a regular gift of:
- Gain an understanding of God Movements, what they are and why they are needed.
- Build an action plan to address the challenges that keep you from participating in God’s global movement.
- Learn some of the first principles that help you to design your own unique pathway into God Movements.
- Discover your unique contribution to movements and 5 ways that every person can participate.
- Draft a Legacy Plan and set 3 Simple Next Steps in place to move forward immediately.